Cost per recipe $0.17 view details
- 3 env unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. Cool water
- 3/4 c. Boiling water
- 3 Tbsp. Granulated sugar replacement
- Â Â Or possibly** granulated fructose
- 1 tsp White vanilla extract
- 3 x Egg whites
- Sprinkle gelatin over cool water in mixing bowl; set aside 5 min to soften. Add in to boiling water in a saucepan; cook and stir till gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Cold to consistency of thick syrup. Add in sugar replacement and vanilla, stirring to blend.
- Beat egg whites into soft peaks. Very slowly, trickle a small stream of gelatin mix into egg whites, beating till all gelatin mix is blended. Continue beating till light and fluffy. Pour into prepared pan.
- To create THE MARSHMALLOWS: Fill 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with flour or possibly cornstarch to desired depth. Form moulds using a small glass, the inside of a dough cutter or possibly any object of desired size by pressing the form into flour to the botom of the pan. Spoon marshmallow creme into the moulds and chill till set. Dust or possibly rull tops in flour; shake off excess. Store in refrigerator.
- OPTIONAL MARSHMALLOWS: Lightly grease and flour 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Pour marshamllow creme in pan, spreading out proportionately. Chill till set and cut to desired size.
- YIELD: 4 c.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 347g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.62g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|