Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 1 lb uncooked sirloin steak cut thin strips
- 4 sm red potatoes cut 1/4" wedges
- 1/2 lb frzn French-cut green beans thawed
- 6 x carrots peeled, sliced
- 1 sm yellow onion cut small wedges
- 1 can beef broth - (14 1/2 ounce)
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Broiled Steak Seasoning or possibly McCormick Season-All Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Black Pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 13- by 9- by 2-inch metal baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients with a whisk. Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated 400 degree degree oven 40 min. Carefully uncover and stir meat and vegetables. Cover and bake an additional 20 min. Uncover and stir stew before serving.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 364g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 89||30%|
|Total Fat 9.89g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.92g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.29g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|