Cost per recipe $1.62 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. Water, plus
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 2 c. Flour, bread
- 1Â 1/4 c. Flour, whole-grain wheat
- 3/4 c. 10 grain cereal, * see note
- 1/4 c. Packed brown sugar
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2Â 3/4 tsp Yeast, (regular or possibly bread)
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- Select bread type: Whole Wheat Bread, large loaf cycle (# 5 Oster machine).
- Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hrs indicated.
- (At least in the Oster machine) for wheat bread cycles there is a 15-30 minute rest period before mixing begins.
- * The original recipe used 7-grain cereal, but I use 10 grain (& which is what I have entered in the nutritional analysis).
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 807g|
|Calories from Fat 38||2%|
|Total Fat 4.49g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.72g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 368.16g||98%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||44%|