Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- 12 x Hard clams,large cherrystone size, with their juice or possibly manos
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 c. Evaporated lowfat milk
- 4 Tbsp. Self-rising flour or possibly pancake mix
- 1 x Egg
- Â Â Peanut or possibly corn oil for the frying pan
- Place the clams and juice in a blender, or possibly food processor. Using a quick on-and-off method, blend clams till just chopped. (They shouldn't be pureed.) Pour chopped clams into a bowl; add in pepper, evaporated lowfat milk, flour, and egg and mix well.
- Heat the frying pan to about 375 degrees and grease lightly with oil. For each fritter scoop out one teaspoonful of the mix onto the warm frying pan. When just golden, turn with a spatula and lightly brown other side. Keep greasing frying pan as needed.
- Yields about 40 fritters.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||43%|
|Total Fat 0.65g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.17g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.97g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|