Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 1 (2 lb.) box of elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce.) can mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce.) can cheddar cheese soup
- 16 ounce. Colby cheese
- 16 ounce. cheddar cheese (med. or sharp)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (4 ounce.) can mushrooms, liquid removed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Pour into baking dish. Stir butter into warm noodles until butter melts.
- Cut cheeses into small cubes, but reserving enough slices to cover the top later.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except cheese slices and stir gently until well mixed.
- Place cheese slices on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min to an hour.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 253g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 330||46%|
|Total Fat 37.46g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 21.99g||88%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 63.94g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|