Рецепт La Matriciana copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati
- 1 lb of pasta (spaghetti, bucatini,rigatoni)
- Â½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Â¼ pound bacon (optional), cut into thin strips
- 3 tblsps of extra virgin olive oil
- Â½ cup of dry white wine with Â½ tblsp of white wine vinegar
- 5-6 leaves of fresh basil
- Â¼ of a dry, hot ,red pepper
- a pinch of black pepper
- 2 lbs of ripe red plum tomatoes
- Â¼ cup of pecorino romano cheese freshly grated
Place olive oil in saute pan and warm, place in bacon and chopped onion, hot red pepper, garlic .Saute until onion begins to become golden. Pour in wine and let liquid evaporate. Then add in the tomatoes that have been fileted (seeds removed) and fresh basil leaves.
Saute on medium heat for approx 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook the pasta till al dente. Drain and place in sauce, toss and place in half of the grated cheese, toss. Serve each portion with a pinch of black pepper and more grated cheese.
Насколько вам нравится данный рецепт?