- 3 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Light corn syrup
- 1/2 c. Butter (no substitute)
- 1/4 c. Orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 can (No. 10 size) baby carrots, liquid removed or possibly
- 12 lb Medium carrots, sliced and cooked
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 min, stirring occasionally. Place carrots in two 13x9 inch baking pans; pour sugar mix over carrots. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-40 min or possibly till heated through. 45 servings.