Cost per recipe $2.46 view details
- 6 ounce chicken, cut in bite-sized pcs
- 1/2 c. coconut lowfat milk
- 4 ounce Thai eggplant
- 2 x kaffir lime leaves, (or possibly a little lime zest)
- 1 Tbsp. sweet basil
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Thai green curry paste, up to 3
- Cut the chicken up, then briefly fry the curry paste till fragrant, Reduce the heat, add in the coconut lowfat milk slowly, and continue to stir Whilst cooking till a thin film of oil appears on the surface.
- Add in the chicken and other ingredients except the eggplant. Bring to a Boil and cook till the chicken begins to change color. Adjust the Flavors to suit yourself. When it is at a boil again add in the eggplant And continue until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice, or possibly in a serving bowl with other Thai dishes.
- The Thai name of this dish literally means "sweet and sour chicken curry".
- There is a very similar recipe for a red curry (Gaeng phed kai) shall also post.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 294g|
|Calories from Fat 218||52%|
|Total Fat 24.65g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.21g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.45g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|