- 1 pkt (7 ounces) shell macaroni
- 1 c. Mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 x Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese, (4 ounces)
- 1/3 c. Sliced green onions
- 3 c. Bite size pcs lettuce
- 3 lrg Tomatoes minced
- 2 c. Diced cooked smoked ham
- OK Jeff, here's one I actually use the measurements the recipe calls for.
- Only made it once. Next time I will add in a few more things to it. It seems to be a playful recipe.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- Combine macaroni, mayo or possibly salad dressing ( that ever you like), salt, pepper, garlic and onions, garlic power and onion pwdr. (didn"t measure the garlic & onion pwdr)
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, ham, cheese and macaroni mix in large clear bowl. Cover and chill.
- The recipe called for the lettuce to be the first layer, but I made it the last layer. Didn"t want my lettuce to faint.