- 6 x Good size Green Peppers
- 2 c. Your favorite Instant Rice
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 c. Salsa, (Any you like) (up to 1-1/2)
- As you are cooking rice, have peppers in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil peppers till they get soft. Before (about 3 minutes.) rice is done, add in black beans & Salsa
- When Peppers are soft, remove from pot and place on a dish. Fill the peppers with the rice mix. For even more flavor, Pour a little salsa on top before serving.
- Tastes great & perfect when you do not have much time (Or possibly money)