Cost per recipe $3.86 view details
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. (2 c.) Nestle's Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels *
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/4 c. Diamond walnuts, chopped
- 1 measuring tsp. vanilla extract
- In large glass measuring cup, combine Nestle's Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Stir in Diamond walnuts and vanilla extract. Spread evenly into foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into pieces and store in the refridgerator. Makes about 1 1/4 pounds fudge.
- * My variation:
- For a deeper chocolate flavor, substitute premium chocolate chips - I usually make this fudge with 1 cup ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 539g|
|Calories from Fat 409||24%|
|Total Fat 46.53g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 29.36g||117%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 291.46g||78%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|