The Chocolate Martini has got to be one of my absolute favorite drinks to make, and to drink!
The secret to making a so-so tasting chocolate martini and one that is out of this world, is choosing fresh ingredients.
Add a bit of fresh organic whole milk to this recipe for a delicious and rich tasting chocolate martini.
- 1 oz. of Organic Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz. of Organic Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 oz. of Organic Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Almond Extract
- Organic Chocolate Syrup - for garnishing the glass
- Rim the martini glass with chocolate. You can do this by dipping the tip of the glass into a bowl of chocolate. Let it sit and dry
- Fill a metal shaker with organic vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur, whole milk, and almond extract
- Cover with a medium-sized shaker, and shake well
- Pour into the martini glass
- Garnish the top with chocolate shaving
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 59g|
|Calories from Fat 6||4%|
|Total Fat 0.68g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.34g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.35g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|