Cost per recipe $3.68 view details
- Serve this salad with warm bread, or possibly brush flour tortillas with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle a little garlic pwdr with parmesan cheese over the tops and bake briefly, just till warmed through.
- 1 x (10-oz) package fresh spinach, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 x (25-oz) package frzn cheese ravioli (or possibly ravioli of your choice), cooked according to package directions, liquid removed and kept warm
- 1 lrg red bell pepper, cut in a few rings for garnish, then the rest in bite-sized strips
- 2/3 c. vinaigrette-style salad dressing (Paul Newman's extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, but his balsamic vinaigrette is also good)
- 1 c. prepared deli salsa Rojo's medium, or possibly warm salsa, according to taste Pitted black olives (for garnish)
- Place spinach in a large, shallow salad bowl and top with warm ravioli and sliced red pepper. Toss gently with vinaigrette and salsa, being careful to not break up ravioli. Garnish with bell pepper rings and black olives.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1047g|
|Calories from Fat 438||33%|
|Total Fat 48.69g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 25.54g||102%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 158.76g||42%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||41%|