Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 4 x Rock Cornish hens (fresh or possibly thawed) each about 1-1/4 pounds
- 8 ounce Jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Onion pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- Remove and throw away giblets and necks from hens. Rinse hens; drain and pat dry. Combine remaining 5 ingredients and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat till cranberry sauce dissolves and mix is smooth (don't boil); remove and cold. Place hens, breast side up, on rack in shallow pan; brush cavities and skin with glaze. Bake in 375 F. oven 70 min; brush with glaze after 35 min. Cover hens loosely with foil; bake 30 min longer, or possibly till tender.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.53g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|