Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 2Â 1/2 c. cubed (1/2") day-old
- Â Â cinnamon rolls - (packed)
- 1/3 c. raisins
- 8 lrg Large eggs
- 4Â 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Â Â Half-and-half for serving
- Into a well greased 3-qt pan, pour cubed cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle raisins proportionately over all.
- In a mixer, blend Large eggs, lowfat milk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla, mixing well. Pour egg mix over cinnamon rolls and raisins and allow to soak only 30 min.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 50 min. Remove from oven and let cold. Serve hot or possibly cool with half-and-half. Reheat in a microwave on low till hot if you like.
- This recipe yields 14 servings.
- Description: "If you do not have day old cinnamon rolls use a rich day old cinnamon raisin bread"
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 35||32%|
|Total Fat 3.87g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.58g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|