This is a simple congealed that was always my kid's favorite when "Grandmother" made it!
Подготовка: 20 минуты
Cost per serving $1.35 view details
- 1 large box grape or blueberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup crushed pecans or California walnuts
- Combine the first 4 ingredients and allow to congeal in refrigerator
- Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, confectioners sugar, and vanilla until creamy with mixer.
- Spread evenly over the congealed mixture, and sprinkle crushed nuts on top.
- This can be served on a bed of lettuce or alone.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 165g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||39%|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.66g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.92g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|