Cost per recipe $5.18 view details
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. sifted powdered sugar
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Cream butter, while gradually adding sugar and powdered sugar, beat well with electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add in oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add in to creamed mix and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Dip a flat bottomed glass in sugar. Flatten cookies to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 to 8 min till cookies are set but not too brown.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1423g|
|Calories from Fat 3681||53%|
|Total Fat 417.53g||522%|
|Saturated Fat 136.78g||547%|
|Trans Fat 5.62g|
|Total Carbs 732.08g||195%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.2g||51%|