Camping in the summer is a fun and inexpensive vacation you can take with friends, family or your loved one. You can camp at the beach, state park, or even your very own backyard. All you need is a tent, some sleeping bags, a campfire or grill and of course some great recipes. Check out these summer camping treats and sweets that are sure to please every camper on your trip.
- 4 large unpeeled bananas
- 8 teaspoons of semisweet chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- 8 teaspoons of crushed nuts (peanuts, walnuts)
- 1/4 cup of miniature marshmallows
- Place each banana on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Crimp and shape foil around banana so that they sit flat.
- Cut each banana lengthwise about a 1/2 inch deep - leave a 1/2 uncut on each end of the banana.
- Fill pockets with the chocolate chips or syrup, marshmallows and nuts.
- Grill bananas for around 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and golden brown.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||29%|
|Total Fat 10.61g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.57g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.05g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|