Cost per recipe $1.23 view details
- 1 x Tomato, cubed
- 1 x Red onion, sliced thin
- 1 x Fresh warm, or possibly mildly warm Pepper, sliced
- 1 x Ginger (some matchstick Slices)
- 1 x Fresh lemon juice
- 1 x Salt to taste
- In a bowl add in the veggies, some salt and squeeze lemon juice into the bowl.
- cover. let stand in fridge for at least 1/2 hour before serving.
- tastes great with channa masala and roti or possibly as the prime "chutney" with aloo paranthas.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 383g|
|Calories from Fat 3||3%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.62g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|